1. Availability of the Site: Interparking Nederland B.V., or its subsidiary Parking & Protection B.V. and its related company Interparking Producten en Diensten B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “Interparking”) does everything to ensure that the Site is accessible and available 24/7. However, it is possible that, for reasons of maintenance of or intervention on the Site or the network or as a result of other events or disruptions outside of Interparking’s control, access to the Site including the extranet may be interrupted. Interparking cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising from such an interruption.
2. Intellectual property rights: Unless otherwise stated, all elements (such as images, sounds, text, logos, databases, etc.) present on the Site (the “Site Content”) are protected by copyright or another intellectual property right belonging to Interparking or to third parties. These rights shall remain the property of Interparking or of the relevant third parties.
All trademarks, trade names, company names, names of domains, logos or other distinctive signs used on the Site to identify the Site, Interparking or third parties are the exclusive property of Interparking and/or third parties and you cannot use them in any way.
3. Use of the information included on the Site: The user is only granted a right of private use of the Site Content for information purposes. It is, moreover, strictly forbidden to reproduce, adapt, amend or disseminate in any way the images, videos, text or any other element of the Site Content without prior written authorisation of Interparking.
Interparking takes the utmost care to include only accurate and relevant information on its Site. It does not, however, guarantee that all information that appears on it is accurate, relevant and up-to-date.
Interparking may not, under any circumstance, be held liable for damages arising from any use of the Site or the Site Content. In addition, it reserves the right to amend the Site Content at any time without prior notice.
4. Personal data: Interparking collects certain personal data via the Site. Any user who wants to obtain more information regarding the collection, use and protection of his/her personal data can refer to Interparking’s cookie notice and privacy notice.
5. Links to other sites: Interparking inserts, into the pages of the Site, links to external sources or other websites, particularly to sites of the Interparking Group. Links to third party sites do not mean that the content offered by those sites has been verified or approved. Interparking does not control those sites and cannot be held liable for the content of the sites, the information, images, videos, or any other material available on or from those sites or external sources or for the proven or alleged loss or damage which might arise from viewing them or relate to the use or the content of those sites or external sources.
6. Site security: All users are prohibited from jeopardising or attempting to jeopardise, in any way whatsoever, the security and the integrity of the Site and/or the Site Content.
7. Applicable law and competent courts: These terms are subject to Dutch law. Any dispute relating to the application of these terms or to the use of the Site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the place where Interparking’s registered office is located.
Location car park
2511 VS Den Haag